Friday, January 1, 2016

Happy New Year

Another year is gone. A New Year is here! 
God has been so good to us in 2015. I look forward to what He has in store for 2016. 
I'm hoping for the impossible! I want God to be glorified, worshiped and praised more!!!
I want people to see a true and living God. 
I want to SEE Him more!
I want to LOVE Him more!
I want to OBEY Him more!
I want to help others get to know Him better!
I want to see Him change lives!
We have a great and awesome living God, who loves you and will do His best for you if you allow Him to work in your life this year. 
Thank you Heavenly Father for what you have done in the past. May we see you do great and wonderful things in 2016!!!

Happy New Year everyone!

2 Peter 3:15
"And remember, our Lord's patience gives people time to be saved. This is what our beloved brother Paul also wrote to you with the wisdom God gave him—"
2 Corinthians 6:2
'For God says, "At just the right time, I heard you. On the day of salvation, I helped you." Indeed, the "right time" is now. Today is the day of salvation.'

No comments:

Post a Comment