Sunday, May 24, 2015

Teaching Unknown Milking Bags

So much has happened since my last post.
But that is always the case no matter if I can get easy access to the internet or not!
I sure don't like being restricted, I like the freedom to do what I want when I want to.
But I'm not any different from anyone else.
Don't we all want to have our own way, plan things when we want, etc.!!!!
Anyway....
this is a little of what's been happening.
The security walls are completed in front of the sewing building.
The back walls are completed to, just need the finishing done.
The very back wall behind the sewing building is being done by the Rice Factory that backs our property. I think part of the wall is a building.
We had Anna Brack (YWAMer that has nurses' training) come and teach on Health. The students learned a lot and want her to come back and teach more.
The zipper pouches were finished (need one more) this week.
The front gate is being installed! YEAH!
We have a bit of a "jungle" behind our house, and Alphonsine has spotted a 'green snake' out back - twice! We will have to get it cleaned up and not have so much undergrowth happening!
Peter has been helping the MDC (Mutare Development Center - YWAM) with the cow milking. Gives him pleasure to know that his knowledge on milking is coming in handy over here!
 We are still seeking God's guidance on where we will live come September!
We are not sure yet, and that is causing more stress in my life - 
- I don't like the unknown!
God is teaching me to rely on Him more.
Not so sure if I can handle a last minute surprise though!!!
Nothing is last minute around here.
Like take the security fence at the sewing school - 
the landlord said he'd have it done in a week -
well it's been more than a month since that time.
If we rent - there may be things on the house or grounds that need attending to before we move in.
If we buy land (just keeping our options open!) we have the paper work to do, funds to raise,
and then build a house on it - that takes more than 4 months to just build a house!!! Yikes!!
If we. . .  well there are other options, and they all take time.
 Sure wish I already knew what the Lord wants us to do!

Meanwhile the students are doing well with their sewing. 
We have one more bag to make, then we do a baby dress
and then Theo takes over in teaching them tops, skirts, and pants!!!
He is being a great help to me in helping the students with the bags and other items up to this point.
He should find it easier to teach them when his turn comes!

 Thank you Lord for this opportunity to be here,
for seeing eyes being opened to Your Word,
and your Love being shown in many ways 
to help the less fortunate make a better life for themselves 
and for their families, friends and neighbors.

I am blessed,
may I continue to have opportunity
to bless others
in the name of Jesus.

(And Lord could you just let us know soon
where you want us to live
when our time in this house is over.)

No comments:

Post a Comment