Thursday, December 5, 2013

Collars and Bags

Was waiting for the collars to be finished but it is taking longer than I thought, so I'll show you what we have.
Adeline
Latifa
Rosene
Eppy
Margueritte 
Shemusa
Pascasie
Esther
Floratine
Claudine
All of them have done a great job at making a collar for themselves that fits comfortably.

 The past week or so I've been thinking about making a bag I don't have a pattern for but knew what I wanted. I drew out the pattern and finally started it the other day. Then I made the cutest little bag ever from the leftovers. I love it for my oils that I like to take with me to Kigali when we go. 'Oils' you ask, the ones that my daughter sent our way, that are very helpful. Thieves is one of my favorites.
And this little bag will hold them very nicely inside the bigger bag!
The inside showing the divider and small pocket.
This should hold my computer and all that I need to take with me on an overnight trip. Lots of pockets and well padded.















1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the mention, Mom. And for sending people over to my website! I'm glad the oils are helpful.

    ReplyDelete