Wednesday, July 31, 2013

A Few Things

Bags the girls have been making. 
A sleeve ironing board Peter & I put together. 
Theophile, our teacher, put this together with some scraps. 
And this,
And this. 
With the scraps from making the bags, the girls cut and sewed these up. (More below)
Not sure what I'm going to do with them yet, but I'm positive I'll leave the quilting to Leona, and give all my scraps to Theophile. He does a much better job than me, and I find it very frustrating. I must say though, that the last one looks pretty good. 



4 comments:

  1. You could sell quilts like that! or just back them and make it a blanket!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wished I could buy one they are so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marlene PannenbeckerAugust 1, 2013 at 5:04 PM

    beautiful.....need to send some more to Canada

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are great colors! and quilting!!!! wow, way to go!

    ReplyDelete