Monday, March 25, 2013

Bag Number One

Yes, I do get the students to make more than one bag. I'll not be picturing all the bags. Okay don't be so disappointed.
AM Class, finished bags, posed for me!
Jane wasn't there this morning but had finished her bag last weeek.
PM Class, it had stopped raining so I took it outside.
Some have now started on a 'buttonhole bag'. Supposed to teach them how to make the buttonhole stitch that they will use for skirts, and pants, and shirts! They always need so much practice on that!
And next week we hope to be making a small zippered bag. All these little projects are helping them practice straight lines and yet getting a few useful things in the end! They are pretty proud on their accomplishments, and rightfully so as they have learned a lot in 3 weeks.

3 comments:

  1. Awesome, what a ministry. Proud of you and what you are doing, in the name of Jesus.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome! Great job. I know they will learn a lot!

    ReplyDelete