Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Some Personal Thoughts

I am anxious!

I don't like doing all the nit-picky things that need to be done right now.
Things like, deciding what we want to take, and what we should take,
what's important to take and what needs to be taken.
Add an extra bag to the four we are already allowed to take?
Which bags to take?
Getting things that are hard to get or expensive to purchase over there!

And, to top it all off -
- with the tickets already bought -
- will Air Canada strike or not,
the day we leave?!

Okay, so I need to leave it all in God's hands!

I know!!!

Some days are easier than others though!

There are some things I need to do,
 and then there are just times,
where I need to let the Lord take control!

Romans 8:27-29

New King James Version (NKJV)
27 Now He who searches the hearts knows what the mind of the Spirit is, because He makes intercession for the saints according to the will of God.
28 And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose. 29 For whom He foreknew, He also predestined to be conformed to the image of His Son, that He might be the firstborn among many brethren. 

I love You God,
You've called me,
and I trust in You that 'all things' will 'work together for good'.

And another verse that was special to me last year.

John 15

New King James Version (NKJV)
 16 You did not choose Me, but I chose you and appointed you that you should go and bear fruit, and that your fruit should remain, that whatever you ask the Father in My name He may give you.
You chose me,
You appointed me,
that I should go and bear fruit,
that fruit should remain,
You may give me whatever I ask the Father in Jesus' name.
 
Wow, that's powerful!
I have to keep focused,
some days it's hard,
but God is there,
I need to take time to acknowledge that!
 
Thank You God for being there all the time!
Thank You God that You will work all things together for good!
Thank You God for choosing me!
Thank You God that You give us what we need!

No comments:

Post a Comment