Friday, May 11, 2012

A Day of Accomplishment

This morning I woke feeling worse than I have all week! So we went to emergency at the Mayerthorpe hospital. It came out that I've pretty sick! After buy antibiotics and Reactine for both Peter and I and nasal spray for me, we will likely be getting better soon. We need to be better before we fly out!  I went back and lay down for a sleep and Peter went over to help get the rooms fixed up downstairs at LaDonna and Jason's.
Marrissa's new room.
Cora-Jean's new room.
Just outside their two rooms.
After we had a delicious soup that Jason made!!!

2 comments:

  1. Marlene Pannenbecker says: hope you feel better soon.....love ya ~~~hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sharlee Lea says: spring time allergies?? your body got fed up and confused by all the travels maybe :) anyway praying all goes well for rest of time here and you have a safe journey back to Africa soon.

    ReplyDelete