Thursday, April 14, 2011

Sleeping Bag Number 1

My Mom made this quilt.

It needed some TLC!

She never made this one though.

I added a very long zipper.

Then added the two quilts together.

Using stick pins, unlike the nice Quilting pins my sister has!

Sewed the two together and made a sleeping bag.
This is one of the things I did today! The others things I didn't take pictures of. 
So what are they: We went for a walk and picked bottles - made quite a bit too! 
Talked to my daughter, and my daughter-in-laws and to Kirk 
and even got to say hi to some grandchildren. 
I also got Kirk to help me set up my computers to transfer files.
Talked to two of my sisters.

2 comments:

  1. Did you see Connor laughing at Kirk's sneezes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, yes! I knew I didn't remember everything and that is one thing I did forget. So funny, he looks so much like Kirk did when he was that little!

    ReplyDelete