Thursday, April 21, 2011

Don't send me to Africa

Years and years ago, had to have been around 1981, a young couple (I have totally forgotten their names, but I'm sure that they would remember this) sang this song to Peter and I when we were pondering pastoring a church in Alberta. I had mentioned at the time, that I would likely never go to Africa, and they got this song and sang it at a church function for us.
I was looking through our stuff sorting what to keep, sell, give away, or garbage and found the paper with the lyrics on it and the letters SWB. I went looking on the net to find it and found this. Hope you enjoy it.



 "Please Don't Send Me To Africa" by Scott Wesley Brown.

1 comment:

  1. Shirlene Scherle Henning commented on your post.
    She wrote: "Diane..that was hilarious, loved it, but so true. I'm sure the song that you are singing is quite the "opposite"!! You are very busy now, with excitement. Love ya."

    ReplyDelete