Thursday, March 10, 2011

Ash Wednesday/Lent Begins

I have been waiting and waiting for Lent to come. I've decided this year that I'm going to abstain (restrain oneself from doing something) from Facebook. Now I know that my posts on my blog go to Facebook, so some of you will read this and be wondering but that's how it is set up. Unless of course, you follow my blog. Well, I'm excited to be free from 'snooping' into my friends lives for a time, and just take time for other things that need to get done! Who knows what these days will consist of, although my husband deemed it necessary to take me away from my work at NCEM for today and tomorrow - just so we could spend time cleaning out the extra clutter in our home and get it ready for sale. Today went well in my eyes. We got the bedroom pretty much clutter free!!! Tomorrow is another day, and another room.
Enjoy Lent and remember what Jesus Christ did for you!!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment