Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Life Expectancy of a Dishwasher is 10 to 15 Years - Why are you still washing dishes?

Okay, so the dishwasher died last night! I'm glad we were home, as it was a bit stinky in the house for awhile. It was electrical, 'cause it was letting out smoke and making a horrible noise! The dishes were clean but the water didn't drain so that was fun when Peter removed it. It did many loads and we had it for about 12 years, not bad when the life expectancy of a dishwasher is 10 to 15 years! (I'm secretly happy, I knew this one was going and was wanting another one! Now we have to replace it!!!) [Don't you even think about us not replacing it!] I guess I'll be the dishwasher now, until this one is replaced!!! :-(
But I'm sure that I've done my 10 to 15 years already!

1 comment: