Saturday, August 21, 2010

You have to try this!

Okay, so LaDonna told me about this blog - New Dress A Day and I was looking at it and found she had posted this recipe for a cake in a mug (Day 260). Now some of you may already know about it, and I had too, but I'd never tried it. So I thought I would. Get a hold of yourself, it is a very delicious and you should really SHARE it with someone, But if you're all alone - What can you do!!!!

Recipe:
5 Minute Chocolate Mug Cake

4 TBSP Flour
4 TBSP Sugar
2 TBSP Cocoa
1 Egg
3 TBSP Milk
3 TBSP Oil
3 TBSP Chocolate Chips (optional)
A small splash of Vanilla Extract
1 Large Coffee Mug (Microwave safe)

Add dry ingredients to mug and mix well.
Add egg and mix thoroughly before pouring in milk and oil. Mix well.
Add the chocolate chips, vanilla extract and mix again.
Cook for 3 minutes @ 1000 watts.


This is done cooking.


Tip it onto a plate.

Take the mug off. Voila!

Bon appetit!

No comments:

Post a Comment