Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Frost - Rain

Well, we just got back from our trip and one of the first remarks that I heard was: "This is the first sunny day we have had since you left!" (or something like that) So I got to thinking that this "OLD WIVES TALE" about having rain 90 days after a good HORROR FROST just may be true!!!! I've heard from more than one of you that you have had a lot of rain in Saskatchewan in the last week or so! Feel free to leave your comments! Loved to hear about it!

It's good to be home, but it's dry here (isn't that contradictory). I woke up with a dry nose compared to being in Rwanda! Oh I miss that place, people, and fellowship, but mostly service!

Psalm 84:10a
Better is one day in your courts
than a thousand elsewhere.

1 comment:

  1. It's been so wet, our garden is still not in. We can't get in the ground. There have been no fires either. So that's been good. Kinda. It's an income; we get to the point where we wish for fires. :)

    ReplyDelete