Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Free Spirit Cakes

Here is one for you to go check out:

Free Spirit Cakes

(below is Andrea Salmond's "about me" on her blog)

I am a self described cake nerd. I admit it. I think about cakes and cake designs and cake flavors and fillings about 90% of the time. Which might explain why my socks usually don't match. I have a creative mind, and I love to be in the kitchen, and I guess that makes for a deadly combination!

I have always loved the arts... music, drama, drawing and painting. After stumbling into artwork by trying to fill my core credit requirements in college, I eventually declared my major as Fine Arts and never looked back. I went on to dabble in portraits, paintings and murals which I still do. I then branched off into sign work, painting mainly business and yard signs, which I also still do. I thought I had done it all until I started decorating cakes. Then I realized you haven't really lived until you've licked the beaters and lived to tell about it!

My friends and family would definitely tell you that I like to march to the beat of a different drummer, but I am also very organized and manage to be fun but professional. I love the challenge of a new cake and I appreciate my customers! I am excited about growing my new business and I look forward to hearing from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment