Saturday, July 4, 2009

Update!

So... I haven't written in awhile. Lots has happened since Father's Day.

We traveled out to Alberta and helped with preparations for the funeral, then we celebrated "The Legend" 's Life! (Go here if you'd like to read some of what happened in his life, my husband has lots of stories to share.) It was great to remember his life, and know that he is at peace now, but sad for us who will miss him.
I had the privilege of putting a power point together of his life for the funeral and will be redoing it on my computer so that we can have a DVD made for family.
We traveled back with family and had the long awaited ICE CREAM. (Ice cream is a Salmond favorite - sometimes I think it is a 'must have'!)

Now I've been trying to get back into routine. Blah, blah, blah, I've been out of routine so much in June that I'm not so sure that I even want to go back there, but on the other hand I need it!

No comments:

Post a Comment