Thursday, July 9, 2009

This is too funny!

This is too funny not to share!

My husband lovingly always fills the car with gas and I never hardly ever have to do it. And when he does he usually tries to double the air miles by getting whatever they are offering. Well he did again on Tues. evening and brought home two chocolate bars - one for him and one for me - and put them on the stove and never said anything. He went about doing things and I happened to see them there and of course figured they were for "me", right! So I put them in my lunch bag for my lunch on Wed. and never thought about them again until I was at work the next day. They came in handy when I needed a 'pick-me-up'. And so when Wed. evening comes around and he starts looking for these chocolate bars, and then is upset that they are 'gone, gone'!

Okay, he got over it, - I felt a tad guilty when he said that he was 'saving' them for something special!

Anyway, now the best part . . .

Did you read the Daily Bread this morning? Well when the phrase came "chocolate taste better when shared with others" he said, "See!"

I couldn't help but burst out laughing! Double whammy! That should be a lesson learned!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Mom, that's funny!! lol.

    You might have to hit enter twice to get the spaces between your paragraphs or else, it's just my monitor. I've had issues with it with other sights.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see what you mean, Thanks!

    ReplyDelete