Wednesday, June 17, 2009

My Birthday!

Well it's been awhile since I wrote. Lots has happened in the last few days to give me something to say! (and that's an understatement).

Our children planned a surprise B-day party for me! And they pulled it off!!

You have to understand that that is a huge undertaking - I usually always guess what's going on and there are not many things that pass my radar so to speak!

L wrote her version on her blog (just click here) and she did a good job of writing it up. (I don't remember there being a video out on it yet though!)

I sure was surprised, and everything just went great, but as always, 'IT'S OVER WAY TOO SOON!' It is hard to believe that it all happened. It was so great to see all of the kids and their spouses/friend and grandchildren together in one place. So many things were planned and all went so well.

Thanks J&L for opening your home for all of us, and the reno's you did on the house. Great job!

Thanks K&C for traveling so far for this special event.

Thanks J&B for your part in taxi service.

Thanks J&R for your part in taxi service too.

Thanks to all for keeping secrets - I know it must have been the hardest part of all.

Thanks Peter for keeping secrets and getting surprised yourself.

Ohhhhhhh, and Thanks Tammy-Lee for taking pictures and all the other things you helped with that I don't know about.

And sorry if I left anything out - I think that I still don't know it all yet.

Thanks sis to for keeping a lid on all that you knew. (you know you'll pay for that though!)

Love you all.

Check out my 'gallery' at the top for new pics.

1 comment:

  1. We did it! We did it! We did it! We really really did it!

    ReplyDelete