Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Projects

Okay, I don't usually go on to another project until I've finished the one I'm on, but I have done it. And I'm about to do it again. I don't take much time to read a book - like my noon hour break and that hasn't been happening very much lately either. I'm going to put aside "The Appeal" by John Grisham and start reading "The Shack" by William P. Young. I just don't have it right now to finish reading The Appeal, but I do plan on finishing it later. I may have to start at the beginning again but that's okay.

I know that there is alot of controversy about 'The Shack" but it's been recommended by one who did read the book and by one who didn't (you know who you are). Some others say not worth the read and that it's not good for a person to read because it causes more confusion, etc. etc. I do know that it is a work of fiction, which I will keep in mind as I read.

I guess I'll make my own decision although I am open to you giving an opinion, in fact I'd appreciate it. (I've also wanted to read "The Da Vinci Code" by Dan Brown. We'll see!)

I imagine I'll let you know about how I feel about the book, too.

(Got to go to work and read my book at noon.)

No comments:

Post a Comment