Saturday, May 9, 2009

10 Things You Are Dying To Know About Me

(well I thought you did)
The dear blogger LH tagged me for this.

1. What is your current obsession? painting, and being on the computer, blogging and just looking!

2. Which item of clothing do you wear most often? Black slacks and a top.

3. What's for dinner? Don't know.

4. What are you listening to? TV.

5. Say something about the one who tagged you. L.H. is mother of six of my grandchildren.

6. Favorite vacation spots? Florida or where the grandkids are.

7. What am I reading right now? The Appeal by John Grisham.

8. Four words to describe myself. excitable, blonde, perfectionist, overweight.

9. Guilty Pleasure? being on the computer.

10. First Spring thing to do? Start walking outdoors.

Tagging all YOU who read this!

1 comment:

  1. I have taken up the occasional run / jog around the house. I really wanna get past this plateau I've hit.

    ReplyDelete