Saturday, April 25, 2009

Sweetest Friend

Photobucket

Thank you, LaDonna for this Sweet Award. It is my very first award.

This award originated from Evening Shade Morning Latte and has been making the rounds in bloggy-world.


The award is as follows:

“These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find & be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated.”

The rules of the award are as follows:
Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to 8 bloggers that then need to choose 8 bloggers of their own to pass the award to. Include the following text depicting the award…

(I am not up to having to many people know that I even have a blog or that they may have a blog that I can follow, so my list will be incomplete.)

My first choice

1. my daughter LaDonna who influenced me - Just Our Thoughts

2. my son Kirk - Kirk Thoughts

3. a blogger friend I met thru LaDonna - Tammy-Lee of What's TJ thinking?

4. my 'daughter' Candace - I believe she is starting a blog!

and the rest may come later!

No comments:

Post a Comment